- For 75 teaching hours 3,375 NIS* ( morning classes)
- For 60 teaching hours 2,700 NIS* ( evening classes)
- 10% off for registering for more than one course
- Full employees of Al-Quds University are entitled to a 25% discount for one course per year.
For application forms: Click Here
Methods of Payment
We request that all payments or arrangement for payment be made at least one week prior to the beginning of classes. We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit card
- Local checks
- Wire transfer to our bank account. Those students choosing this option may obtain further details from our office.
Our refund policy is as outlined below.
If you withdraw:
- Before the first class, you are entitled to a full refund of your payment minus a 100 NIS processing fees.
- By the end of the first week of the term, you are entitled to a 75% refund of your payment.
- By the end of the second week of the term, you are entitled to a 50% refund of your payment.
NO REFUNDS are given after the end of the second week of class.
However, if a course is canceled by the program for lack of sufficient students or for any other reason, you are entitled to a full refund.
To cancel a registration or make any other changes, you must submit your request in writing and sign a cancellation form at the office.
* NIS: New Israeli Shekel